You can return products that are damaged or defective on delivery, or correct any shortages or delivery errors, if you contact Customer Service within 10 days from the day you receive the products. If you do not contact us within the initial 10-day period, the products will be deemed accepted, but you will not lose any warranty rights.
Contact Customer Service for a Return Authorization Number and instructions (ship-to address, etc) about returning products. Products must be received within 10 days of issuance of the return authorization number. Include your Return Authorization Number on all shipping labels and correspondence dealing with the return. Your return will be processed within 10-14 business days.
- Not all items will be authorized for return, due to temperature and packing requirements.
- We may require you to sign and deliver a properly completed certificate of decontamination prior to returning any product.
- Items authorized for return must arrive at our facilities in a state satisfactory for resale in order to be eligible for product credit.
- Credit cannot be provided without an authorization number.
Returns acceptable for full credit (product value + shipment)
- Products not supplied in accordance with your order
- Products that are defective at the time you receive them
- User does not agree to OD260 Inc. disclaimer statement
Returns acceptable for partial credit (product value only)
- Products ordered in error
- Product does not meet user’s expectations, and is not identified below as unacceptable for credit.
Returns not acceptable for credit:
- Molecular biology products with broken seal or broken packaging
- Custom-made products
- Products that have been personalized or customized
- Products that are outdated, shelf-worn, or used, and therefore unsuitable for return to stock and resale as new
Limited warranties for molecular biology consumables
Unless a different written warranty is included with product literature, we warrant that each consumable will meet its specifications stated in our published catalogs, web site, and product information sheets. This warranty lasts from the time we deliver the consumable until either the consumable’s expiry or “use by” date or its specified number of uses. If we do not specify the expiry date or number of uses, the warranty will last for 12 months from the date we deliver the consumable.
Limited warranties for Bench Pints
Bench Pints are guaranteed against manufacturing defects (30) days from the original date of purchase. Dated proof of purchase from OD260 Inc or an authorized OD260 Inc reseller will be required for all warranty claims. This limited warranty extends only to products purchased from OD260 Inc or an OD260 Inc Authorized Reseller. In the event of defects during this period OD260 Inc at its option will replace the defective part or product with a comparable part or product. Any repaired product will be warranted for thirty (30) days. OD260 Inc reserves the right to determine what is considered a manufacturing defect. This limited warranty does not apply if: (a) the product has been altered or modified in any way; (b) the glass bottle has scratches made by wear and tear; (c) a repair has been attempted by anyone other than a facility authorized by OD260 Inc to repair the product; (d) the product has not been operated, or maintained in accordance with instructions supplied by OD260 Inc; (e) the product has been subjected to abnormal physical or chemical stress, improper, inadequate, or unapproved storage, dropping, misuse, mishandling, negligence, accident, fire or other external causes; (f) the product was obtained from unauthorized resale or was used commercially. OD260 Inc assumes no liability for any accident, injury, death or any loss or claim related to or resulting from the use of OD260 Inc products.
Submitting warranty claims and remedies
If a product does not meet our specifications, you must notify Customer Services in writing during the warranty period and as soon as reasonably practicable after you discover the failure. For valid product claims timely made, we will replace or repair the product, or provide you with a credit for the price you paid, at our option, after you return the product to us in accordance with the instructions received from Customer Services. For valid service claims timely made, we will re-perform the services or refund you the price charged to you for the services, at our option.